What do the Exxon Valdez, the nuclear meltdown at 3-mile island, the explosion at Chernobyl, and th...
Sorry, but you need to be a member of LW50 to view the content of this page. If you are a member, please sign in now. If not, please consider joining us and gain access to all of our classes, videos, supportive community, and more! What will you get with your membership to LiveWell50?
- Deep discounts on Tele-PT sessions
- Access to all of our courses on Trigger Points, How to Improve your Posture, How to care for your Shoulders, Fall Prevention & Balance, and more
- Live weekly Breath, Movement, and Meditation Classes
- Monthly Live Question and Answer sessions
- Supportive Forums and online Community
- New topics every month with new content added regularly.
- 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Lessons in this course:
- Sleep course introduction
- Symptoms of chronic sleep deprivation
- Fundamental changes in the way we now sleep
- Our natural, biological circadian rhythms: Are you in sync?
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Physiology of Sleep Cycles – Simplified
- Are sleeping pills safe to take long-term?
- Changing sleep patterns in mid-life and beyond
- The alcohol and sleep myth
- Top tips to improve your Sleep Routine
- Bonus lesson: How to reduce Jet Lag