How Many are Effected?
How common is osteoporosis? It is estimated that over 25 million Americans h...
LW50 Member-only content. If you are a member, please sign in now. If not, please join us and gain access to all of our classes, videos, supportive community, and more! What will you get with your membership to LiveWell50?
- Deep discounts on Tele-PT sessions
- Access to all of our courses on Trigger Points, How to Improve your Posture, How to care for your Shoulders, Fall Prevention & Balance, and more
- Live weekly Breath, Movement, and Meditation Classes
- Monthly Live Question and Answer sessions
- Supportive Forums and online Community
- New topics every month with new content added regularly.
- 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Lessons in this course:
- Start a Daily Walking Program
- Balance Exercises
- Weighted vest for both Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
- How much bone is in your “bone bank”?
- Bone basics: Osteoclasts & osteoblasts
- Optimal Protein Intake Daily with Osteoporosis
- Learn the Hip Hinge & the Golfers Pick-Up
- How to Safely Transfer to the Floor
- Exercises to NOT do with Low Bone Mass Density
- Yoga Poses to Avoid with Osteoporosis
- Half Foam Roller Core Exercises
- Should I take medication to improve my bone density?
- Digestion & Osteoporosis with Dr Jenna Jorgensen, ND
- Making Sense of your Bone Scan
- Safe Core Strengthening Exercises